WHY ESSENTIAL OIL AROMAPOINT THERAPY
with Leslie M. Bloom, CCMA, CNC, LEHP
The National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA) defines aromatherapy as "the therapeutic application or the medicinal use of aromatic substances (essential oils) for holistic healing."
Experiencing physical, emotional and/or spiritual pain is life draining. How do I know? I've been there. I had to figure out a way to withstand the stress my body was under, and, my research brought me to the healing benefits of ESSENTIAL OILS and the launch of WallBloomer's Holistic Services.
As a Certified Clinical Master Aromatherapist and Licensed Ecclesiastical Holistic Practitioner, I come alongside you, offering education specific to your individual needs, tailor and apply the right combination of essential oils that help to support your body in meeting whatever challenges you may be facing -
such as anxiety, pain, disease or spiritual disconnect.
The therapy itself involves applying the chosen properly diluted essential oils on specific acupoints, reflex zones or nerve lines on the body in order to encourage and activate physiological changes.
In pairing these essential oils to specific points along the nerve lines we're able to access the profound power that encourages the body to heal itself.
The simple elegance of this therapy, paired with an understanding of the body's systems is an absolutely brilliant companion to any notion that the body may need support, whether through illness, stress/anxiety or just beginning a self-care regimen.
Why do we use our own branded oils?
WallBloomer's is a farm-direct, wholesale, essential oil provider committed to absolute purity.
The following is a list of criteria that we follow in order to bring the finest organic oils from distilleries and select farms from all over the world.
1. No artificial colors, oils or artificial fragrances.
2. No GMO products. Oils are Certified Organic where available, Wildcrafted and Pesticide-free.
3. Ecological and Sustainable Practices not damaging the earth or the surrounding community.
4. No animal testing.
5. No child or slave labor.
6. All essential oils have 3rd party batch testing.
7. All manufacturing is ISO certified (ISO certification certifies that a management system, manufacturing process, service, or documentation
procedure has all the requirements for standardization and quality assurance.)
8. Kosher Certified
9. USDA and QAI certified organic
10. Certified Fair Trade
11. GCMS and Supporting Documents are available upon request.